Savings Certificates offer secure, long-term savings at very competitive rates. With all our options; there is sure to be a certificate that meets your needs! Just look at our unique benefits:
- Flexible Terms / Name Your Own Term With a minimum investment of $500.00, you can choose from one, one and a half, two, and three-year terms. If you're looking for a slightly shorter-term investment, we offer six-month certificates with a minimum deposit of $1,000.00. Also, don't forget to inquire about our "Name Your Own Term" certificate feature. If our set terms don't fit your needs, you can set your own term between six months and four years.
- Bump-Up Your Rate Option Our two-year and three-year certificates offer a one-time option to bump up to a higher rate if our rates increase during the certificate term. If rates decrease, your certificates will still earn the original guaranteed rate.
- Add to Your Balance As an added benefit, we offer you the ability to add-on to any certificate balance once a year during the term (minimum of $500, Maximum of current certificate value).
IRA Availability All our certificate options are also available as Traditional IRAs, Roth IRAs and Education IRAs.
You'll have peace of mind because the National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. Government Agency, insures all your accounts up to $250,000. Open an IRA Savings Certificate and be insured up to $250,000.
*APY is annual percentage yield.
Business Share Certificates
Unity One Credit Union's Share Certificates are designed to help you achieve your investment goals by offering terms ranging from as little as six months to three years. By offering these options, you are able to maximize your investment earnings while maintaining liquidity.
- Flexible Terms with a minimum investment of $500.00 You can choose from one year, 18 months, two and three year term options. If you're looking for a slightly shorter-term investment, we offer six-month certificates with a minimum deposit of $1,000.00. Also available is our ?Name Your Own? feature where you can set your own term between six months and four years.
- Bump-Up your rate Option Available on our two and three year certificates. This feature offers a one-time option to bump-up to a higher rate if our rates increase during the certificate term. If rates decrease, your certificates will still earn the original guaranteed rate.
- Add to Your Balance and Name Your Own Term An added benefit, we offer you the ability to add on to any certificate balance once a year during the term (minimum of $500, maximum of current certificate value).
- All certificate options Available as Traditional IRAs, Roth IRAs and Education IRAs.
- You'll have the security and peace of mind All your accounts are insured up to $250,000 by NCUA (National Credit Union Insurance Administration), a U.S. Government Agency. Open an IRA Share Certificate and be insured up to $250,000.
Regardless of what you are looking, we're sure to have the products to meet your deposit needs.
To apply for a Business Share Certificate, please visit your nearest Unity One CU branch.
IRA Savings and IRA Certificates are two of the smartest savings accounts available. We offer a variety of IRA options. IRA Certificates pay the same APY as traditional Savings Certificates. IRA and Roth IRA High-Yield Savings accounts also earn the regular APY as the traditional High-Yield Savings accounts. Best of all, retirement accounts are insured by the NCUA to at least $250,000.00
Traditional, Educational, and Roth IRAs These options give you the ability to choose the savings plan that best fits your financial needs. Not only do these IRAs compound dividends quarterly, IRAs also offer great tax advantages. Best of all, you will find competitive rates and flexible terms. Automatic payroll deduction or transfers make additional deposits easy, and rollovers make moving money from your retirement plan to Unity One a breeze. Stop in or call to speak with our knowledgeable staff. They can help with the plan that's right for you.
IRA and Roth IRA
Our IRA and Roth IRA Savings accounts are an easy way to earn higher rates on your retirement savings. You get a competitive above-market rate with convenient online and branch access to your account. Plus you get the quality member service only Unity One can offer. When you open an IRA and Roth IRA High Yield Savings account you'll receive all these benefits:
- No monthly fees
- Low $1.00 minimum balance
- Dividends paid monthly
- NCUA insured to at least $250,000
- Convenient access to your account online, by phone or at any branch (IRA withdrawals may be subject to IRS penalties, consult your Tax Advisor for details.)
- Easy online transfers to and from your existing credit union accounts
- Multiple electronic options to set up automatic deposits to the account
- Convenient monthly account E-statement (required, otherwise $2 fee per month)
- Link your account to a checking or savings account at another institution
Variable Annuities Accumulate retirement income through a tax-deferred account with a wide variety of investment options.
Fixed Annuities Save for retirement with a tax-deferred account at guaranteed interest rates.